This whitepaper, “10 Reasons Why Documents and Spreadsheets Are Killing Your Career”, lists a number of compelling reasons why these artifacts are bogging down the BA. I’m not sure their product is the answer to all the issues but it does a fair job of addressing a lot of them, assuming you can get your organization to adopt such a tool.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
The Emporium of Lost Thoughts by Brad Fonseca is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Dragon’s Loyalty Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
The Liebster Award
- RT @wilw: Congratulations, #Oilers fans! It's been a long 10 years, but something tells me your team is going to be in the playoffs for yea… 4 hours ago
- Open source YouTube? Check it out at lbry.io/get?r=8P6hQ 15 hours ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: New comic about saving humanity! lunarbaboon.com https://t.co/bQ1aIUFJPu 3 days ago
- RT @asifintoronto: Make no mistake, the poisonous idea healthcare is a commodity, not a right, has believers in Canada too. They must be cr… 4 days ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: Kids… https://t.co/cg3dTg82mV 6 days ago
Tags I’ve Used
advertising awards banks blogging buzzfeed censorship cheating children coding coffee computer deep packet inspection economics economic theory economy Emacs entertainment food funny gaming geek alert Google governance government government policy healthy-living humor Humour internet Internet providers Internet Service Provider ISP jogging kickstarter Lifehacker Linux linux distribution Mageia monopolies Monty Python morality net neutrality Network Neutrality Office Life OOP Operating Systems org org2blog owls personal best philosophy podcasts politics productivity programming languages Purpose Python running Science search engine optimization Short Film Smartphones software software development sports star wars strategy board games style guide technology training wireless bills writer's craft writing Writing Strategies Writing Tools